The school gates are opened at 8.45am. Upon arrival at school, the children go straight to their classroom, where start of day activities will have been set up for them by their class teacher. Registration begins at 8.55am with lessons beginning at 9.00am.
- KS1 morning play is 10.25am -10.40am
- KS2 morning playtime is from 11.25am – 11.40am.
- Reception and KS1 Lunchtime: 12.00pm -1.10pm.
- KS2 lunchtime: 12.40pm – 1.40pm.
End of School Day
- 3.25pm for the Foundation Stage
- 3.30pm for KS1 and KS2 children.
End of School Day Pick-Ups
Please ensure that you collect your children promptly at 3.30pm. Any children not collected on time will be taken to our after school programme and parents will be invoiced £10 from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
On the last day of each term, school finishes at 2pm.
Children will not be allowed to leave unless collected by a known adult or unless an alternative arrangement has been made known to the class teacher.
It is extremely important that children are in school on time. Lateness can be very disruptive in class and children miss announcements about the day and lesson time.